Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Roundup

Gleanings from a week's worth of idle, non-productive scrolling. I waste time so you don't have to!

Sheep sheep sheep!
They're overruning the internet this week! First, a little known phenomenon—sheep cyclones (via towleroad):


What can whip these diabolical Baa Baa Bad Sheep into submission? Call in Babe, the... rabbit? My friend, Sally Nemeth, posted this video of a sheep-herding lupus which is quite amusing:



I knew this year's Republican field reminded me of something...



Particularly appropriate: Mitt as Mr. Howell, though Natalie Schafer must be rolling in her grave, having been possessed by Ron Paul... I bet Sarah's steamed at having to be the Mary Ann... I would have made her the Ginger, but that's just me. What do you think?

Did you see Colbert's interviews with Maurice Sendak? Gorgeous:



The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Grim Colberty Tales with Maurice Sendak Pt. 1
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Grim Colberty Tales with Maurice Sendak Pt. 2
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive



And finally, (via the Huffington Post), kids get down and funky with Depeche Mode, and all fathers in America are simultaneously put to shame:




Have a good week!

PS. Starting P90X2. Revenge of the P90X. Don't worry, I won't go into the details this time. Suffice to say... ow. Medicine ball, how I hate thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment